- Cristina Contreras, Chair, Board of Directors
- Wilton Cedeno, Immediate Past Chair and Special Advisor
- Maria M. Khury, Chair Emeritus and Co-Chair Education/Scholarship
- Teodoro Regus, D.D.S, 1st Vice President
- Ivan Dominguez, 2nd Vice President, Co-Chair Arts and Culture Committee
- Maria T. Osorio, Secretary
- Jose Ramon Martinez, Treasurer and Co-Chair Education/Scholarship
- Honorable Diana Reyna, Development Committee Chair
- Estela Vazquez, Co-Chair Arts and Culture Committee and Audit Committee Chair
- Mario Baez
- Gregoria Feliciano, Education/Scholarship Committee
- Maria Lizardo, Parade Logistics (In-house)
- Annie Minguez, Parade Logistics (On-route)
- FDNY Bernardo “Bernie” Rodriguez, Director of Volunteers
- Manny Saez
- Remysell Salas
NatDDP’s Board regularly evaluates the board composition to ensure it includes the appropriate experience, perspective, and community relationships necessary to drive growth for our organization and its mission.
We would like to congratulate Cristina Contreras for being elected Chair of the Board of Directors of the National Dominican Day Parade. Cristina Contreras, (MPA, LMSW, FABC, Chief Executive Officer at NYC Health + Hospitals / Metropolitan) is an accomplished healthcare professional with a passion for our community.
Cristina is an outstanding leader and will be focused on moving NatDDP’s mission to new heights along with our outstanding board members, volunteers, community partners and Sponsors.