NatDDP’s Board regularly evaluates the board composition to ensure it includes the appropriate experience, perspective, and community relationships necessary to drive growth for our organization and its mission.
We would like to congratulate Cristina Contreras for being elected Chair of the Board of Directors of the National Dominican Day Parade. Cristina Contreras, (MPA, LMSW, FABC, Chief Executive Officer at NYC Health + Hospitals / Metropolitan) is an accomplished healthcare professional with a passion for our community.
Cristina is an outstanding leader and will be focused on moving NatDDP’s mission to new heights along with our outstanding board members, volunteers, community partners and Sponsors.
NatDDP 2021 – 2023 Board of Directors
- Cristina Contreras, Chair, Board of Directors
- Maria Khury, Chair Emeritus, Co-Chair Education Committee
- Wilton Cedeno, Immediate Past Chair, Special Advisor
- Teodoro Regus, D.D.S., 1st Vice-President
- Leonardo Ivan Dominguez – 2nd Vice-President, Co-Chair Arts & Culture Committee
- Honorable Diana Reyna, Development Chair
- Jose Ramon Martinez, Treasurer, Co-Chair Education Committee
- Maria T. Osorio, Secretary
- Estela Vazquez, Co-Chair Arts & Culture Committee
- Mario Baez
- Maria Lizardo
- Annie Minguez
- Bernie Rodriguez, FDNY