About CUNY Recovery Corps:
Designed for students between the ages of 16 and 24 from select CUNY schools to provide career exploration opportunities and paid work experience.
What Does the Program Offer?
CUNY Recovery Corps will give youth a unique opportunity to explore their interest and discover new ones through:
- Career Exploration: Flex your research skills and discover new career possibilities.
- Work Experiences: Young people aged 16–24 improve their work readiness skills and explore career pathways through paid summer jobs in a variety of industries throughout NYC
- Community Building: Our democracy needs your voice. Learn valuable skills to become an active citizen at work and in your community.
- Earn Money: Get paid to participate!
Who is Eligible?
- Young people age 16 to 24
- CUNY students registered in eligible CUNY schools
- and NYCHA residents
- and Resident in one of the 33 TRIE neighborhoods