Dorian Rojas, Board Member
Dominican Bar Association Attorney
Dorian Rojas is a member of the NatDDP’s Board of Director. She is an attorney and currently serves as the Director of the Immigration Project at Volunteers of Legal Service. An organization whose purpose is to harness the power of New York City’s legal community and community-based organizations to provide free, civil legal services to underserved communities. Dorian is committed creating meaningful change for immigrant families in NYC. She is an alum of the CORO Immigrant Civic Leadership Program, where she is worked on a change project to ensure that immigrant children have equal and adequate access to education. Dorian is also a leadership coach with Butterfly Dreamz where she mentors young girls in high school on career paths and professional development and serves as the Vice-President of the Dominican Bar Association.
- Cristina Contreras, Chair, Board of Directors
- Wilton Cedeno, Immediate Past Chair & Special Advisor
- Maria M. Khury, Chair Emeritus & Education/Scholarship Committee Co-Chair
- Jose Ramon Martinez, 1st Vice-President & Education/Scholarship Committee Co-Chair
- Leonardo Ivan Dominguez, 2nd Vice President & Arts/Culture Committee Co-Chair
- Maria T. Osorio, Secretary
- Estela Vazquez, Audit Committee Chair & Arts/Culture Committee Co-Chair
- Bernardo “Bernie” Rodriguez, Volunteer Committee Chair
- Manny Saez, Treasurer
- Maria Lizardo
- Annie Minguez
- Remysell Salas
- Gregoria Feliciano
- Dorian Rojas
- Ysmael De Castro
- Alexander Nunez-Torres
NatDDP’s Board regularly evaluates the board composition to ensure it includes the appropriate experience, perspective, and community relationships necessary to drive growth for our organization and its mission.
We would like to congratulate Cristina Contreras for being elected Chair of the Board of Directors of the National Dominican Day Parade. Cristina Contreras, (MPA, LMSW, FABC, Chief Executive Officer at NYC Health + Hospitals / Metropolitan) is an accomplished healthcare professional with a passion for our community.
Cristina is an outstanding leader and will be focused on moving NatDDP’s mission to new heights along with our outstanding board members, volunteers, community partners and Sponsors.