Manuel Saez, Ph.D.
My name is Manuel Saez and I have been a proud professional in the healthcare industry for 25 years. My experience has allowed me to serve some of the largest healthcare systems in New York City. I have served as the department leader for multiple business lines across the healthcare sector with the opportunity to support and engage multiple levels of complex organizations. In addition, serving as an active professional in a demanding and competitive northeast healthcare sector creating operational startup programs, costings and contract integrations. Also performed in the capacity as a Regional Leader for Safety, Management Training and Development. Priorities included the administrative leadership for program integration, strategic enhancement and sustainability.
I was born and raised in New York City. A proud alumni of Fordham University were I completed my undergraduate degree in Information Management and Business. Achieved a graduate degree with a Master in Administrative Science from Fairleigh Dickinson University. I completed my Ph.D. in Business Management with a concentration in Leadership from Capella University. I have been grateful for my opportunities to serve as an active member with non-profit charitable organizations fostering mentoring and development.
I am excited to be an active member of our board. Inspiring to serve our communities and support our heritage with a fervent vigor.
Favorite Dominican Dish
- Cristina Contreras, Chair, Board of Directors
- Wilton Cedeno, Immediate Past Chair and Special Advisor
- Maria M. Khury, Chair Emeritus and Co-Chair Education/Scholarship
- Teodoro Regus, D.D.S, 1st Vice President
- Ivan Dominguez, 2nd Vice President, Co-Chair Arts and Culture Committee
- Maria T. Osorio, Secretary
- Jose Ramon Martinez, Treasurer and Co-Chair Education/Scholarship
- Honorable Diana Reyna, Development Committee Chair
- Estela Vazquez, Co-Chair Arts and Culture Committee and Audit Committee Chair
- Mario Baez
- Gregoria Feliciano, Education/Scholarship Committee
- Maria Lizardo, Parade Logistics (In-house)
- Annie Minguez, Parade Logistics (On-route)
- FDNY Bernardo “Bernie” Rodriguez, Director of Volunteers
- Manny Saez
- Remysell Salas
NatDDP’s Board regularly evaluates the board composition to ensure it includes the appropriate experience, perspective, and community relationships necessary to drive growth for our organization and its mission.
We would like to congratulate Cristina Contreras for being elected Chair of the Board of Directors of the National Dominican Day Parade. Cristina Contreras, (MPA, LMSW, FABC, Chief Executive Officer at NYC Health + Hospitals / Metropolitan) is an accomplished healthcare professional with a passion for our community.
Cristina is an outstanding leader and will be focused on moving NatDDP’s mission to new heights along with our outstanding board members, volunteers, community partners and Sponsors.