Ivan Dominguez, 2nd Vice-President
Co-Chair Arts & Culture Committee
Catholic Charities Community Center/Alianza Division N/A
Agricultural Engineer from the Autonomous University of Santo Domingo, who had been working in the Dominican Folklore and Popular Culture for the last 55 years. Former founder member of the “Ballet Folkorico of the Autonomous University” the folk musical research “CONVITE” and the Alianza Dominicana “Conjunto Folklorico”. I had been dedicate my life to the research, preservation, disclosure and teaching of the Dominican Folklore and Dominican Tradition.
- Cristina Contreras, Chair, Board of Directors
- Wilton Cedeno, Immediate Past Chair & Special Advisor
- Maria M. Khury, Chair Emeritus & Education/Scholarship Committee Co-Chair
- Jose Ramon Martinez, 1st Vice-President & Education/Scholarship Committee Co-Chair
- Leonardo Ivan Dominguez, 2nd Vice President & Arts/Culture Committee Co-Chair
- Maria T. Osorio, Secretary
- Estela Vazquez, Audit Committee Chair & Arts/Culture Committee Co-Chair
- Bernardo “Bernie” Rodriguez, Volunteer Committee Chair
- Manny Saez, Treasurer
- Maria Lizardo
- Annie Minguez
- Remysell Salas
- Gregoria Feliciano
- Dorian Rojas
- Ysmael De Castro
- Alexander Nunez-Torres
NatDDP’s Board regularly evaluates the board composition to ensure it includes the appropriate experience, perspective, and community relationships necessary to drive growth for our organization and its mission.
We would like to congratulate Cristina Contreras for being elected Chair of the Board of Directors of the National Dominican Day Parade. Cristina Contreras, (MPA, LMSW, FABC, Chief Executive Officer at NYC Health + Hospitals / Metropolitan) is an accomplished healthcare professional with a passion for our community.
Cristina is an outstanding leader and will be focused on moving NatDDP’s mission to new heights along with our outstanding board members, volunteers, community partners and Sponsors.