Jose Martinez, 1st Vice-President
Co-Chair Education Committee
Goldman Sachs Legal Analyst
Jose Ramon Martinez Jr. is currently a Legal Analyst in Goldman Sachs’ Investment Banking division.
He graduated from Harvard College with an A.B. degree in Economics in 2021. Jose became a Board Member of the National Dominican Day Parade in 2020 and was elected First Vice President of the board in 2022.
Along with his duties as 1st VP, he is the Co-Chair of the Organization’s Education and Scholarship Committee (ESC). In his role as Co-Chair, he helps direct, manage, and disburse NatDDP’s yearly scholarship awards to students of Dominican heritage. Before becoming a Board Member, Jose received the Dominican Manhattan Borough award from the NatDDP in 2018 for his efforts promoting educational equity in his home community of North Philadelphia.
- Cristina Contreras, Chair, Board of Directors
- Wilton Cedeno, Immediate Past Chair and Special Advisor
- Maria M. Khury, Chair Emeritus and Co-Chair Education/Scholarship
- Jose Ramon Martinez, 1st Vice-President Co-Chair Education Committee
- Ivan Dominguez, 2nd Vice President, Co-Chair Arts and Culture Committee
- Maria T. Osorio, Secretary
- Estela Vazquez, Co-Chair Arts and Culture Committee and Audit Committee Chair
- Gregoria Feliciano, Education/Scholarship Committee
- Maria Lizardo, Parade Logistics (In-house)
- Annie Minguez, Parade Logistics (On-route)
- FDNY Bernardo “Bernie” Rodriguez, Director of Volunteers
- Manny Saez
- Remysell Salas
NatDDP’s Board regularly evaluates the board composition to ensure it includes the appropriate experience, perspective, and community relationships necessary to drive growth for our organization and its mission.
We would like to congratulate Cristina Contreras for being elected Chair of the Board of Directors of the National Dominican Day Parade. Cristina Contreras, (MPA, LMSW, FABC, Chief Executive Officer at NYC Health + Hospitals / Metropolitan) is an accomplished healthcare professional with a passion for our community.
Cristina is an outstanding leader and will be focused on moving NatDDP’s mission to new heights along with our outstanding board members, volunteers, community partners and Sponsors.