Annie E. Minguez, Board Member
Parade Logistics (On-route)
Good Shepherd Services N / A
Annie Minguez is currently serving as the Director of Government and Community Relations at Good Shepherd Services, a city-wide youth and family development agency that operate 80 programs throughout New York City, the Bronx and Brooklyn serving over 30,000 participants, where she formulates, leads and oversees the agency’s advocacy efforts. Before joining Good Shepherd Services, Annie served as the Program Director for La Idea, a State Department and USAID funded initiative fostering collaboration between U.S. and Latin America entrepreneurs. Prior to joining La Idea, Annie served as the Small Business Working Group Manager at the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) where she was responsible for developing the goals and objectives of the two day convening of CGI America. Annie has an extensive knowledge of government having started her public service career at the U.S. Department of Labor (Office of Small Business Programs). She later went on to work in the Office of the Honorable Charles B. Rangel of New York and the House Ways and Means Committee and consult with Former Congressman Alan Wheat of Missouri. Annie is a native New Yorker. She lives in the Bronx. She holds a bachelors degree in Business Management from George Mason University.
- Cristina Contreras, Chair, Board of Directors
- Wilton Cedeno, Immediate Past Chair and Special Advisor
- Maria M. Khury, Chair Emeritus and Co-Chair Education/Scholarship
- Jose Ramon Martinez, 1st Vice-President Co-Chair Education Committee
- Ivan Dominguez, 2nd Vice President, Co-Chair Arts and Culture Committee
- Maria T. Osorio, Secretary
- Estela Vazquez, Co-Chair Arts and Culture Committee and Audit Committee Chair
- Gregoria Feliciano, Education/Scholarship Committee
- Maria Lizardo, Parade Logistics (In-house)
- Annie Minguez, Parade Logistics (On-route)
- FDNY Bernardo “Bernie” Rodriguez, Director of Volunteers
- Manny Saez
- Remysell Salas
NatDDP’s Board regularly evaluates the board composition to ensure it includes the appropriate experience, perspective, and community relationships necessary to drive growth for our organization and its mission.
We would like to congratulate Cristina Contreras for being elected Chair of the Board of Directors of the National Dominican Day Parade. Cristina Contreras, (MPA, LMSW, FABC, Chief Executive Officer at NYC Health + Hospitals / Metropolitan) is an accomplished healthcare professional with a passion for our community.
Cristina is an outstanding leader and will be focused on moving NatDDP’s mission to new heights along with our outstanding board members, volunteers, community partners and Sponsors.