Wilton Cedeño, Immediate Past Chair, Special Advisor
The National Dominican Day Parade N / A
Wilton is a distinguished energy executive with over 30 years in the Energy Industry.
He has been featured both in Fortune Magazine and the Wall Street Journal.
However his passion has always been developing the next generation of Leaders and equipping them with the skill sets for success.
He is a founding member of the American Association of Latinos in STEM, and currently serves as the chair of the board of directors for the National Dominican Day Parade, Inc.
- Cristina Contreras, Chair, Board of Directors
- Wilton Cedeno, Immediate Past Chair and Special Advisor
- Maria M. Khury, Chair Emeritus and Co-Chair Education/Scholarship
- Jose Ramon Martinez, 1st Vice-President Co-Chair Education Committee
- Ivan Dominguez, 2nd Vice President, Co-Chair Arts and Culture Committee
- Maria T. Osorio, Secretary
- Estela Vazquez, Co-Chair Arts and Culture Committee and Audit Committee Chair
- Gregoria Feliciano, Education/Scholarship Committee
- Maria Lizardo, Parade Logistics (In-house)
- Annie Minguez, Parade Logistics (On-route)
- FDNY Bernardo “Bernie” Rodriguez, Director of Volunteers
- Manny Saez
- Remysell Salas
NatDDP’s Board regularly evaluates the board composition to ensure it includes the appropriate experience, perspective, and community relationships necessary to drive growth for our organization and its mission.
We would like to congratulate Cristina Contreras for being elected Chair of the Board of Directors of the National Dominican Day Parade. Cristina Contreras, (MPA, LMSW, FABC, Chief Executive Officer at NYC Health + Hospitals / Metropolitan) is an accomplished healthcare professional with a passion for our community.
Cristina is an outstanding leader and will be focused on moving NatDDP’s mission to new heights along with our outstanding board members, volunteers, community partners and Sponsors.